Milk thistle is commonly found growing wild in a variety of settings, including roadsides. The active ingredient in the plant is a flavonoid called silymarin, an antioxidant said to protect liver cells from toxins. Silymarin apparently promotes liver cell protein synthesis and decreases the oxidation of glutathione. The Milk thistle's flowers and seeds have been used for more than 2,000 years to treat disorders of the liver and gallbladder.
Milk thistle Extract
Silybum marianum (Linn.) Gaertn.
Place of Origin
Liaoning,Inner Mongolia China
Solvent Extraction (Acetone/Ethanol)
Silybum marianum ,cardus marianus, milk thistle, blessed milk thistle, Marian Thistle, Mary Thistle, Saint Mary's Thistle, Mediterranean milk thistle, variegated thistle , Scotch thistle,Silymarin
10:1 Brown yellow powder
Silymarin 45%-60%, USP Yellow powder
Silymarin 80%&Silybin+Isosilybin 30% Yellow powder
Silybin 70%-98% White powder
Water soluble Silymarin 10%-45% brown yellow powder
Medicine, food additive, dietary supplement, sports nutrition
Function & Application:
1. A powerful antioxidant.
2. Can protect people’s liver.
3. May help the liver regenerate.
4. Reduces cell damage caused by radiation and chemotherapy treatments.
5. Reduces hot flashes and other related menopausal symptoms.
6. Improves natural bile production to aid in digestion.
7. Reduces the effects of deathcap mushroom (Amanita phalloides) poisoning.
2.Functional food as capsules or pills
Packaging & Shipping