Maitake Mushroom Extract is classed as a polypore, a mushroom without the common feature of a singular cap and gills. Instead, it has multiple branching stems with flowery-ruffed caps. The underside of these caps is covered with a thin layer of densely packed pores. common name is lotus flower, because of the shape is like dance skirt, so Japanese name it as dance mushroom.
Maitake Mushroom Extract
Polysaccharides 10%-50% Brown powder
Medicine, food additives
Function & Application:
1. Has effect on prevention of anemia scurvy.
2. Has inhibition of hypertension and obesity effect.
3. Has the function of resisting cancer, tumors, HIV and AIDS.
4. It can prevent arteriosclerosis and the occurrence of cerebral thrombosis
1. Reduce human serum cholesterol, lower blood pressure and prevent hepatitis, gastric ulcer.
2. Be good for Cancer prevention, regulations of menopausal syndrome, improving metabolism, strengthening body power.
3. Be used as major ingredients for all kinds of health care products, flavor food (drinks, ice cream,etc.), functional foods.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder