Grape Seed Extracts are industrial derivative from whole grape seed that have a great concentration of OPC. Human case reports and and results from laboratory and animal studies provide preliminary evidence that grape seed extract having antioxidant, no poisonous and anti-inflammatory.
Grape Seed Extract
Vitis vinifera L.
Place of Origin
Proanthocyanidins (monomers, oligomers, polymers)
grape seed extract, grape seed extract powder, grape seed extract capsule, grape seed oil extract, grape seed extract softgel capsule,
Proanthocyanidins: 95% Red brown fine powder
Polyphenols: 70-95% Red brown fine powder
Cosmetics.food additives.dietary supplement. pharmaceuticals..
Function & Application:
1. Used to treat a range of health problems related to free radical damage, including heart disease, diabetes,and cancer;
2. Help the body make more of a compound used to regenerate damaged blood vessels;
3. Help prevent damage to human liver cells caused by chemotherapy medications.
4. Enhanced bone density and strength
5. Proanthocyanidins decreased tumor numbers and reduce the malignancy of papillomas
6.May protect against carcinogenesis and provide supplementation for sunscreen
1.Can be made into capsules, troche and granule as healthy food.
2.High quality Grape seed extract, which has good solubility in water and ethanol plus the solution transparence and brilliance color, has been widely added into the beverage and the wine,cosmetics as the functional content.
3.For the function of the strong anti-oxidant, Grape seed extract is widely added into all kinds of foods such as cake, cheese as the nurture, natural antiseptic in Europe and USA, and it has increased the safety of the food.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder