Licorice extract is extracted from licorice ingredients which have medicinal value. It generally contains: glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, licorice saponins, licorice flavonoids.
Licorice extract is used to treat stomach weakness, malaise, fatigue, heart palpitations, shortness of breath, cough, sputum, abdominal, limb spasm acute pain and other symptoms.
Place of Origin
Xinjiang, Ningxia, Shaanxi, China
Glycyrrhizic Acid, Glycyrrhizin
Sweet root, red licorice, pink licorice, sweet grass
Glycyrrhizic Acid 7% in brownish yellow, 98% in white powder
Glycyrrhizin 10% Reddish brown powder
Function & Application:
1. Ability of inhibit the activity of Tyrosinase
2. Ability to inhibit dopachrome tautomerase and activity of DHICA oxidation enzyme.
3. Anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, anti-aging, UV abortion, skin whitening, spot removing.
1. Used in food industry as a sweetener.
2. Used in medicine field as raw materials of drugs for clearing heat and detoxicating.
3. Widely used in health industry as product for benifitig stomach.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, licorice extract is able to nourish and cure the skin.
Packing & Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 24 months for powder