Ginger extract is widely used as an important spice as well as a digestive aid for mild stomach upset, it can also be used to help prevent or treat nausea and vomiting associated with motion sickness, pregnancy, and cancer chemotherapy. In addition, it can be used to help treat arthritis, colic, diarrhea and heart disease.
Ginger root Extract
Zingiber officinale Rosc.
Place of Origin
Gingerols,6-Gingerol, 6-Shogaol, 8-Gingerol, 10-Gingerol
Zingiber Officinale Rosc./Gingerol/Ginger root Extract/Gingerol Powder
Gingerol 5% HPLC,10%UV Light Yellow Powder
Medicine, food additive, dietary supplement, sports nutrition
Function & Application:
1. Used for releasing nausea and vomiting symptoms happened in carsickness, pregnancy, postoperation.
2.Used for strengthening intestinal movement, promoting blood circulation, treating dyspepsia, constipation, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal diseases.
3. Used for inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, treating rheumatoid arthritis and hyperosteogeny.
4. Used for decreasing platelet viscosity and accumulation to improve cardiovascular health.
5. Used for anti-oxidant, effectively eliminating free radicals;
6. Gingerol is used for with the function of perspiration, and alleviating the fatigue, weakness, anorexia and other symptoms;
7. Used for promoting appetite, settling an upset stomach;
1. Be applied in cosmetic field, keeping skin speckless and wrinkle-free;
2. Be applied in pharmaceutical field, ginger extract will promot blood circulation and regulating breathing, which will help the metabolism;
3. Be applied in food field,as the raw material of food, ginger extract not only nutritious and good for stomach, but aslo have the function of detoxication.