Chlorogenic acid (CGA) is a natural chemical compound which is the ester of caffeic acid and (-)-quinic acid. It is an important biosynthetic intermediate. Chlorogenic acid is an important intermediate in lignin biosynthesis. This compound, known as an antioxidant, may also slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.
Coffea Arabica L.
Place of Origin
Green Coffee Bean Extractchlorogenic acid 50%
Pharmaceuticals ,Dietary supplement,ect
1.Being one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals.
2. Being 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
3. Protecting the heart and blood vessel.
4. Improving retinopathy caused by diabetics, atherosclerosis, inflammation and aging.
5. Improving athletic performance, memory and healthy lifestyle.
6. Preventing and reversing Alzheimer Disease
7. Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle.
8. Anti-cancer, Anti-inflammation and Anti- allergic Activity.
1. Cardiovascular Diseases
2. Aging/Alzheimer Disease
3. Skin Care
4.Anti-cancer, Anti-inflammation and Anti- allergic Activity
Packing& Storage :
Packing: 25Kg/Fiber Drum, double plastic bag inside.
1Kg/Bag, aluminum foil bag vacuum packing
Storage: Kept away from strong light and heat.
Shelf Life: 12months for liquid / 24 months for powder