Astaxanthin is found in microalgae, yeast, salmon, trout, krill, shrimp, crayfish, crustaceans, and the feathers of some birds. It provides the red color of salmon meat and the red color of cooked shellfish.
Place of Origin
Astaxanthin 5% Purple powder
Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics.Dietary supplements.
1. Being one of the most powerful antioxidants that fights free radicals.
2. Being 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E.
3. Protecting the heart and blood vessel.
4. Improving retinopathy caused by diabetics, atherosclerosis, inflammation and aging.
5. Improving athletic performance, memory and healthy lifestyle.
6. Preventing and reversing Alzheimer Disease
7. Anti-aging and Anti-wrinkle.
8. Anti-cancer, Anti-inflammation and Anti- allergic Activity
2. Applied in animal feeds field, it is used as an new animal feed additive to impart coloration, including farm-raised salmon and egg yolks.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to prevent cancer and anti-oxidant.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UV protection.